All the information you need to enjoy the Rallye Rías Altas
- What vehicles can participate in the Rallye?
- The Rallye Rías Altas is a test for historic vehicles, with two modalities: speed and regularity. Therefore there are several types of vehicles allowed. (Click on the question to have more info)
- What license is needed to participate?
- The Rallye Rías Altas is eligible for the Spanish Rally Championship for historic vehicles, so the licenses allowed by the RFEDA are valid.
Are valid to participate all licenses: Contestant, Pilot, Co-pilot, Assistance, issued by the FGA (Galician Automobile Federation) and any other Autonomic Federation.
- Does my car need a technical passport?
- Depending on the category you want to enroll in, it may be necessary for your car to have a technical passport. If so, we’ll help you get it. (Click on the question to have more info)
- Where can I see the rallye?
- Without leaving the city of A Coruña and without having to move you can see the participating vehicles. If you want to see more, Betanzos is a stopping point in the middle of the race. The timed sections are inscribed in a triangle between Pontedeume, Betanzos and Aranga.
- How can I help with the rallye?
- A rally like this one needs a lot of collaborators to be able to be carried out. If you want to live it from the inside and collaborate, you only have to contact us.
- What is the form of contact with the organizers?
- You can contact the organization by e-mail, telephone or through social networks. (Click on the question to have more info)