The closing of registrations will take place at 02:00PM of ThURSDAY, 24 SEPTEMBER 2020. The only valid procedure for registration is through the online platform of the RFEdeA, which you can access on this button:
The maximum number of participants is set at 80. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse a registration in accordance with the provisions of Article 3.14 of the C.D.I.
The registration fees per team are fixed at:
Spanish Rally Championship Speed :
– With the advertising proposed by the organizer: 560 €
– Without the advertising proposed by the organizer: 1120 €
Spanish Rally Championship Regularity Sport :
– With the advertising proposed by the organizer: 360 €
– Without the advertising proposed by the organizer: 710 €
Spanish Rally Championship Regularity :
– With the advertising proposed by the organizer: 310 €
– Without the advertising proposed by the organizer: 620 €
Payment of registration fees may only be made, before 02:00PM on Thursday, 24 September 2020, by credit card through the online platform of the RFEdeA.
Note: the GPS system is included in the registration fee.
Early Bird Bonus:
Teams that register (complete in all sections and with payment made) before 02:00PM of THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2020, will receive a bonus:
- Equipment registered in speed: 100 €
- Regularly registered teams: 50 €
The application form will not be accepted if it is not accompanied by:
– Registration fees.
– If it is not duly completed in all its sections.
– All the documentation requested.
Registration fees will be fully reimbursed:
– To applicants whose application has been rejected.
– In case the rally does not take place.
– The Organiser may refund up to 100% of the registration fees to Participants who, for duly verified reasons of force majeure, cannot be present at the start of the rally.
– The registration fees will not be refunded to those participants sanctioned at the discretion of the organization for failure to comply with point 1 of the Supplementary Provisions relating to recognition.
All the data concerning the insurance coverage are included in Chapter VI of the Common Prescriptions of the 2020 Spanish Championships, Cups, Trophies and Challenges.
Any questions related to the entries can be sent to: email@example.com